Wednesday, May 5, 2010

expecting::: baby Hamp.

When Hollie contacted me about her maternity photos, I was so excited. One - because I love shooting maternity sessions... so much excitement and anticipation. Two- because I simply ♥ this family. Can't wait for little Hamp to join them. Here is a little preview of their growing family.

blog6

blog5

blog3

blog4

(my personal favorite of the day...)
blog9

blog2

blog8
love big sister Kate on her tip toes... ♥
blog1

I just love the sun flare in this one :)
blog10

blog7

8 comments:

TheVanzants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Umm WOW wish I looked this cute preggo! She is stunning love the field and the name tag! <3

Christy said...

Oh my goodness! Love, love, LOVE these! My absolute favorite session that you have ever done.

Kerri said...

So cute! Great job:-) What we all wished we look liked pregnant!

Hollie said...

thanks so very much, kari. we had a lot of fun! you always do an amazing job. :-)

Jenn said...

Hollie my Dear~ You are one cute mama! :D

Two Little Lambs said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Hollie-you are really glowing. Good luck on the big day!

Chris Reinolds said...

oh my gosh!! i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE the nametag picture!! tooo cute, kari.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop