Sunday, August 9, 2009

{one hot day & one big family!}

This family kept me moving! This sneak peek may just come in a few parts... I have so many photos to continue to sort through and I am now suffering from a horrible head cold in the dead heat of summer. But, for now here are a few from my yesterday's session with this nice family. Did I mention it was HOT. :) I have never been so thirsty after session!!

blog1

blog7 blog8

08 08 09_6180blog7

blog9

blog5

blog6

blog3

blog12 blog11

blog10

blog4

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

These turned out great! Love the ones by the windows..and the one of JJ..too cute! Cant believe how big all the kids have gotten!

Jennifer said...

JJ... TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

Love the entire family together. Great job Kari!

Tara Libby said...

These are great!!! Love big family photos :)

Unknown said...

Kari, you did amazing! I love the pics so far. Can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for putting up with all of us.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop